Marijuana is one of the most loved plants in the world. It can be transformed into the most sought after partner in recreation or a patient’s best friend. But you must know that only the female plants of this weed can be put to great use. Female plants are the result of planting feminized seeds. What are feminized seeds? We’re going to answer that in an interesting way later. But for now, let me go back to emphasizing how great of a creation cannabis is. Surely, buying ready-to-consume weed is the fastest way to indulge yourself with the wonders of marijuana. Many online stores have since arisen to offer convenient transactions for your cannabis purchases. This is such a big help to cannabis fans as they can now save much time and effort in buying their daily dose. But, what if your favorite strain is out of stock? Are you going to be forced to buy just what’s available? Or are you open enough to change the course of your cannabis journey and maybe start considering planting your own? The great thing about cannabis is that it has a world of its own. By this, I mean it has a huge fanbase because of the thousands of strains available to choose from. Marijuana seeds have so many unique traits that vary from strain to strain. This is what keeps cannabis fans wanting for more. They have so much to select from, depending on their preference whether they are looking for high THC and High CBD strains, or landrace genetics, or those with high yields, and more. But if you are considering growing your own cannabis in order to perfectly obtain your desired traits and characteristics for your dream weed, then there are a few things I need to remind you of. Marijuana seeds are categorized into sex: regular cannabis seeds and feminized cannabis seeds. What are regular seeds? Regular seeds grow into both female and male marijuana plants. The male plants are culled in seedless bud or sensimilla production. Because regular seeds have successfully sustained the marijuana genus through their natural evolution, they are the common option for breeders, newbies, and experts alike. What are feminized seeds? Feminized cannabis seeds grow only into female marijuana plants. This is done through the breeding of two female marijuana plants together. Genetically speaking, the offspring can only inherit the X chromosomes of their parents which are both females. Hence, the resulting seeds can only be all females. Feminized seeds are awesome for marijuana growers with strict plant limits. These seeds are also good for cloning. In this article, you will find the answers to these FAQs:
- What are feminized seeds?
- How to make feminized seeds?
- Can you clone feminized seeds?
Feminized Cannabis SeedsGrowers love feminized cannabis seeds because they grow to be the only plants that develop flowers. If you want to harvest only useful marijuana plants, you can choose to grow feminized weed seeds as they produce significant amounts of cannabinoids such as THC and CBD. What about the male marijuana seeds? Are they not useful at all? Well, male marijuana seeds also produce pollen which can be passed to some female plants. Male cannabis plants are very diligent in their roles, which is a bit worrisome. Hundreds of female cannabis plants can be pollinated by a single male cannabis plant within a mile’s range. How troublesome is that? Growing male cannabis plants entails so much inconvenience. Growers are not excited to see male plants in their garden at all! Why this discrimination? It’s not merely discrimination. It’s more of a matter of efficiency. Your sack of yields is more appealing if they have little to no seeds at all! And male cannabis plants tend to produce seeds. Growers get inconvenienced by having to separate male plants from female ones because technically speaking, only the female plants produce weeds used in smoking. So there’s no reason why they wouldn’t choose to buy feminized seeds. They can save so much time and energy if they are only expecting to harvest all female plants. The most important factor why growers choose to buy feminized seeds is that feminized weed seeds grow into seedless marijuana plants which in turn yield higher cannabinoid levels. Why is this relevant? THC is a cannabinoid that cannabis users seek after. Marijuana with high THC contents gives a stimulating head high to its users. This also entails great therapeutic benefits, especially to medical marijuana users. Strains with high THC levels are known to possess anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. This can be used by patients in alleviating various chronic pains such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, migraines, and other bodily aches such as neck and back pains and muscle spasms.
Best Feminized SeedsNow, if you’re planning to start growing your own supply of cannabis, you are interested to know what the best feminized seeds are, right? Good thing I have all the great recommendations for you! The following are the top 12 best feminized seeds according to cannabis fans from all over the USA, in no particular order:
Strawberry Diesel Feminized
2. Sour Grape FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Grapefruit x Sour Kush Flowering Period: 8 to 10 weeks Climate: Sunny, Temperate, Continental, Mediterranean Yield: 400 to 500 g/m2 (indoor), 500 to 600 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Sour, Grapefruit, Lemon, Citrus THC Level: 20% CBD Level: 0.4% Height: 100-150cm Harvest Period: September Growing Difficulty: Easy
3. Great White Shark FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Super Skunk x White Widow Flowering Period: 8 to 10 weeks Climate: Sunny, Temperate, Continental, Mediterranean Yield: Large Flavors: Sweet, Earthy, Citrus THC Level: 14% to 15% CBD Level: 0.5% Height: Short Harvest Period: October Growing Difficulty: Easy
4. Cali Kush FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: LA Confidential x Mendocino Purps Flowering Period: 7 to 8 weeks Climate: Sunny, Temperate, Continental, Mediterranean Yield: 600 to 700 g/m2 (indoor), 500 to 600 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Fruity, Citrus, Herbal, Coffee THC Level: 18% CBD Level: 0.8% Height: 120cm Harvest Period: September Growing Difficulty: Easy
5. Candy Jack FeminizedType: 50% Indica, 50% Sativa Genetics Parents: Skunk No. 1 x Jack Herer Flowering Period: 8 to 9 weeks Climate: Sunny, Temperate, Continental, Mediterranean Yield: 500 g/m2 (indoor), 500 to 1000 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Fruity, Citrus, Flowery, Sweet THC Level: 19% CBD Level: 0.01% Height: 2ft Harvest Period: October Growing Difficulty: Easy
6. Cheese FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Skunk # 1 x Afghani Flowering Period: 8 to 10 weeks Climate: Sunny, Temperate, Continental, Mediterranean Yield: 450 to 550 g/m2 (indoor), 500 to 600 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Cheese, Butter, Sweet, Earthy THC Level: 17% CBD Level: 0.8% Height: 100 to 140 cm Harvest Period: October Growing Difficulty: Moderate
7. Chocolate Chunk FeminizedType: 100% Indica Genetics Parents: Afghani Strain Flowering Period: 8 to 9 weeks Climate: Warm, Dry Yield: 12 oz/m2 (indoor), 14 oz/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Chocolate, Spicy, Earthy, Pungent, Woody, Herbal THC Level: 10% to 22% CBD Level: 0.5% Height: Medium Harvest Period: October Growing Difficulty: Easy
8. Devil’s Crack FeminizedType: Mostly Sativa Genetics Parents: Afghani x Skunk x OG White Flowering Period: 8 to 9 weeks Climate: Warm, Dry, Sunny Yield: 450g to 500g Flavors: Mango, Tropical, Fruity THC Level: Moderate CBD Level: 0.01% Height: Short Growing Difficulty: Easy
9. Gorilla Glue FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Sour Dubb x Chem’s Sister x Chocolate Diesel Flowering Period: 8 to 9 weeks Climate: Warm, Temperate Yield: 510 g/m2 (indoor), 450 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Sweet, Citrus, Pine, Diesel THC Level: 24% to 28% CBD Level: 1% Height: Tall Harvest Period: Early October Growing Difficulty: Easy
10. Headband FeminizedType: Mostly Sativa Genetics Parents: Sour Diesel x OG Kush Flowering Period: 63 days Climate: Unknown Yield: 400 to 500 g/m2 (indoor) Flavors: lemon, fuel THC Level: 19% to 22% CBD Level: 1% Height: Medium to Tall Harvest Period: Late September Growing Difficulty: Moderate to Hard
11. Platinum OG FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Master Kush x OG Kush x Purps Flowering Period: 9 to 10 weeks Climate: Mediterranean Yield: 200 to 350 g/m2 (indoor), 400 to 500 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Earthy, Diesel, Skunk THC Level: 17% to 24% CBD Level: 0.2% Height: 90 to 160 cm Harvest Period: Mid-October Growing Difficulty: Easy
12. Rock Candy FeminizedType: Mostly Indica Genetics Parents: Sour Dubble x Tahoe Alien Flowering Period: 7 to 9 weeks Climate: Sunny, Mediterranean Yield: 510 g/m2 (indoor), 510 g/plant (outdoor) Flavors: Sweet, Lemon, Fruity, Citrus THC Level: 15% to 23% CBD Level: 0.68% to 1.35% Height: up to 6 ft Harvest Period: Unknown Growing Difficulty: Easy Wondering where to avail of these all-time favorites? Look no further because they are all offered by Beaverseeds! Secure your feminized marijuana seeds for sale at Beaverseeds and call them at 1-833-688-8581. Experience the magnificence of the best feminized seeds for yourself!
Buy Feminized SeedsYou might now be excited to buy cheap feminized seeds after giving you an informative answer to the common question, “What are feminized seeds?” As regular and feminized seeds look the same, it is important to distinguish those seeds when you buy feminized seeds online. This is where choosing a trusted seed bank comes in handy. You should make your purchase from a reliable and legit company. Check out the wide variations of feminized weed seeds at Beaverseeds now! So, where are you located exactly? Beaverseeds is very much able to mail your orders directly to your doorstep if you are located in any of the following States:
Feminized Weed SeedsWhat are feminized seeds and how are they created? If the explanation above needs more expounding, let’s say on the scientific side of things, then here it is. High school genetics would remind us that a male plant’s pollen contains both X and Y chromosomes. Plotting these in the punnett square will give you two possible offsprings: XX chromosomes or female plants and XY chromosomes or male plants. How about we remove the male plants in the process? Consequently, there would be no Y chromosomes to cross with. We’re now left with only X chromosomes to be passed onto the next generation. That would result in only XX chromosomes or female plants. And if this process is continued, the subsequent generations will keep on producing seedless cannabis! Talk about maximizing a wonderful opportunity. Now, how do people put this into practical use? One word — stress. Yes, you read it right. The most common way to create feminized weed seeds is by stressing a female plant into producing her own pollen sacs. This is how the female cannabis plant protects her genetic line. How does she do that? Stressing a female marijuana plant leads her into thinking that she’s already done for. Hence, she is left with no other decision than to pollinate herself including her neighboring female plants. Through this, the ever innovative process of eliminating male plants is achieved. Now you can only expect to harvest all female plants.
Cheap Feminized SeedsDo you also close your eyes when you look at the price tag of something that you really love being sold at a very expensive rate? Of course, it is not uncommon to watch the price tag first. You’ve got to match your purchasing capacity to the price of your desired good. However, there are also times when seeing an awesome product being sold at a very low price seems suspicious. You will have second thoughts like, “What could be wrong with this item?,” “Why is this too cheap?,” “Is this substandard that’s why they’re selling it off at half the original price?” and so on. But, there’s always an exception, isn’t there? You can buy cheap feminized seeds without compromising their quality. And that would be at Beaverseeds! At Beaverseeds, you will never have to associate cheap with substandard quality because they only offer the best. And by best, I mean premium quality for a relatively affordable price! Marijuana experts at Beaverseeds select only the best seeds to offer to their highly valued customers.
Feminized Marijuana Seeds For SaleIf you’re only deciding to grow your own cannabis now, then you are in for a treat! Beaverseeds is offering promos like no other! Online shopping for feminized marijuana seeds for sale has never been this fun and convenient! Here are the wonderful gifts from Beaverseeds just for you, highly valued customers!
- Buy cannabis seeds worth $200 or more and get FREE SHIPPING
- Buy cannabis seeds worth $420 or more and get FREE SHIPPING + FREE 10 premium cannabis seeds!
- Buy cannabis seeds with credit card
- Buy cannabis seeds with bitcoin
- Buy cannabis seeds with cash